Monday 21 March 2011

SPRING CLEANING !!!

Along with the spring comes cleaning.
I have opened the box with items to sale. There is this fairy wanting a new home and the last of my Candy and Cinnamon figurines of the first series.
Well... I had to put my hands on Cinnamon... she needed a make-over, because I thought she is more pretty than I allowed her to be at the first time. So I have stripped her down from all the paint and gave her new shades and face-up. And yes, she has eyelash now !

Click:
IN THE NIGHT GARDEN (FAIRY)







Click:
CINNAMON. PERFECT LOVE. #6( Candy and Cinnamon )







7 comments:

  1. Stunning!!!
    I Love your Blog!

    gerri
    aquabluerose XXX
    http://infidel-aquabluerose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Gerri! I am happy you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a magical little imp! Stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello dear friend ...
    Your creatures are always the most beautiful .. Congratulations!
    Everything ok? ... Kisses to you and your baby ..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much Mollye!!!

    Gloria! Thank You for your lovely words ! we are good :) Lots of Love to you Dear !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow so Sweet and Beautiful! I love them, but my favorite one is the The little Fairy... She's so expressive! <3 ^__^

    ReplyDelete